The level begins with a sandy pathway out of the jungle that is covered by a few Snaps. As the Kongs pass two high wooden platforms, they can find a wooden pillar that can be pounded on to make another wooden pillar appear under the platforms. They can use the wooden pillar to reach the platforms and collect some Bananas. Farther ahead is a DK Barrel and some small platforms surrounded by spikes. Two tall wooden planks are above these platforms, the first plank with the letter K of the K-O-N-G Letters on it, and the second plank with two Banana Coins. After this area, the apes can find a Treasure Chest with an Extra Life Balloon near a Snaps. As the heroes proceed more, they come up to some floating Banana Bunches and some Pinchleys. They will also approach more wooden pillars that can be pounded into the ground to make another wooden pillar appear somewhere else in the area. The last wooden pillar must be pounded to make another wooden pillar appear so it can be used as a platform to jump over a wall with dandelions growing on it. On the other side of the wall is a giant switch that can be pounded on to make a whale surface from the water in the background and shoot Bananas from its blowhole. The Bananas land in the following area, where there is a wavy bridge that can shoot the apes into the air. The bridge can help the heroes reach some hanging platforms at the end of it. More hanging platforms are after this platform, and the second of the platforms has a few breakable Crates on it. After passing a platform with a Snaps on it, the primates can get to another platform that moves them over the water and to a solid and flat bridge. The letter O is high in the air at the end, but it can only be reached if the Kongs use the weight platforms following it. One side of the weight platform moves down with the weight of the Kongs or any enemy who lands on it, including the Pinchley that is placed on it; the enemy must be defeated to balance out the weight. Below the weights is another bridge, so the Kongs do not have to worry about sinking in this area. However, right after the weights is another area with a swinging platform that is above the water and has some Crates on it. A platform that repeatedly rises and falls is placed next to this with a Snaps on it. The plank can help pull the Kongs to the next platform, which holds a few Barrels underneath it. The Kongs can break the ropes supporting it by pounding on it, causing the plank to fall and float over the water. As the apes float over the water, they come up to some Tiki Buzzes and Bananas and Banana Bunches floating in the air. When they finally reach land again, they can meet the Tutorial Pig, who marks the checkpoint. As the Kongs proceed across another sandy beach, they pass some Pinchleys, a Treasure Chest and a stray cannon. A wooden platform holding a DK Barrel is also in this area. Following the beach area are some ship parts floating atop the wavy water. The primates can use them as platforms to reach the next area. As they cross the gaps between each platform, they come up to some floating collectibles, however at the same time, Snaggles jump out at them. The letter N is also located above one of these ship parts. On the other side of the water, is another area of land, where the Kongs come up to some dandelions and a Pinchley in front of a crashed ship. Near here is another wavy bridge. This bridge has spikes on it, but they flip over when the bridge creates a large wave that travels across it. The waves can help the primates not only grab collectibles in the air, but also help them reach a hanging platform. The following hanging platforms just after it move either horizontally or vertically. The Kongs must travel along the planks, which are attached by large cranes in the background, to advance to a lower area of moving platforms. More Snaps and Tiki Buzzes appear as the Kongs move on. Crates are placed on some of the platforms. Eventually, the primates jump off of a plank moving in a horizontal path to reach a swinging platform with a Banana Bunch on it. A platform that moves up and down with a Banana Bunch on it is just ahead, however, a Super Snaggles jumps out in front of it. Another platform that moves up and down is right after this, holding the letter G on it, and it is followed by another swinging platform with a Banana Bunch. As with the first platform, regular Snaggles jumps out of the water between each of these planks. Eventually, the Kongs can reach a floating ship part with some Crates on it that can aid the primates in reaching more moving planks; there are three remaining planks after the ship, and each of them move up and down. Snaggles also jump up in front of them. After the last platform is the level's Slot Machine Barrel. When the Slot Machine Barrel is hit, the level is complete.
- K: Near the beginning of the level, the apes travel across some spikes by using a few thin areas of land. Wooden platforms are placed above these small areas and the first of the platforms holds the letter K. It can be reached by jumping off of the high area of land between two groups of spikes.
- O: When the apes reach the the level's only weight platforms, they can stand on the platform on the right to make the platform on the left side move up. If they quickly jump to the left weight platform and then hop off the opposite side of it before they weigh it down, they can come up to the letter O above a solid bridge.
- N: After the fifth Puzzle Piece, the primates can find a few ship parts bobbing out of the water that can be used as platforms. The letter N is above the second of these ship parts.
- G: Near the end of the level, when the Kongs find a few Super Snaggles jumping out at them, they can find the letter G on a platform that moves in a vertical path.
- When the Kongs approach the first wooden pillar in the level, they can pound on it to make another wooden pillar appear near some wooden platforms. They can reach these platforms using the new wooden pillar. On the end of the second platform, the Puzzle Piece can be found and obtained.
- Shortly after the letter K, the primates can find a sunken ship in the background. If they pound on the wooden pillar right in front of it, they can make a Barrel Cannon appear from the underground. The barrel shoots them into the sunken ship, where the primates must defeat two Pinchleys to find the second Puzzle Piece.
- Immediately after being blasted back to shore from the sunken ship with the second Puzzle Piece, the Kongs come up to another wooden pillar. If they pound on it, a Treasure Chest appears that holds the third Puzzle Piece.
- If the Kongs pound open the Treasure Chest immediately after the checkpoint, they can find a Puzzle Piece in it.
- Soon after the location of the fourth Puzzle Piece, the Kongs find a stray cannon. If they pound on it, it shoots a cannonball at the remains of a crashed ship, which then falls down to an area that the Kongs can reach. If they hop into here, they will enter a Bonus Room, where they must shoot back and forth between two Barrel Cannons to collect many Bananas and two Banana Coins, without shooting into the Auto-Fire Barrel moving up and down in the center of the area. If they manage to collect everything within the 30-second time limit, a Puzzle Piece is rewarded.