|Wii Sports Resort|
|Release date(s)|| Wii Optical Disc |
|Rating(s)||ESRB: E - PEGI: 7+|
|Media||1 Wii Optical Disc|
|Input||Wii Remote, Wii MotionPlus|
Games Included Are:
- Frisbee (Frisbee Dog 1-4 players) (Frisbee Golf 1-4 payers) (need onlly 1 wii mote)
- Power Cruising
- Swordplay (Duel 1-2 players) (Speed Slice 1-2 players) (Showdown 1 player)
- Table Tennis (1-2 players) (game) ("training")
- Golf (1-4 players)
- Air Sports (Skydiving 1 player) (Island Flyover 1 player) (Dog Fighting 2 players)
- Basketball (3 Point Contest 1-4 players) (Pickup Game 1-2 players)
- Archery (1-4 players)
- Cycling (Road Race 1-4 players) (VS 1-4 players)
- Bowling (10 Pin Game 1-4 players) (100 Pin Game 1-4 players) (Spin Control 1-4 players)(need onli 1 wii mote)
- Canoeing (1-4 players)
- Wakeboarding (1-4 players) (need only 1 wii mote)
- Swordplay has been the most popular Wii sport since Wii Sports Resort was sold. Mostly because it includes fighting with plastic swords.
- If you are bowling, there are two throwing styles: Manual, if you've played Wii Sports, and Automatic, if you're a new player.
- Bowling and Golf are the only two sports from the first game to come back.